This video comes with a trigger warning, because the song deals with abuse.
We’re featuring Minneapolis folk/rock musician Reina del Cid on Sundays all month long and hosting a discussion thread.
This is an open Blogging A to Z thread. You can use it to do any or all of the following.
- Share your best A to Z post from the previous week or one for a friend. (Only one of your own or for a friend, please.)
- Share your best finds from the A to Z list. (No more than two of these per week, please.)
- Chatter about how the challenge is going for you, or about A to Z in general. Ask questions and give one another advice. If you’ve survived previous A to Z Challenges, tell us a story.
- Talk about the music. We don’t talk about the music enough around this place.
This week’s featured A to Z Blogger: Write On, Sisters!
Pro Tip: Tweet an #AtoZChallenge link or two to #SundayBlogShare today and to #MondayBlogs tomorrow. You get bonus points if you retweet links from those hashtags.
- Embarking on A to Z! (victimtocharm.com)
- Blog Traffic and Engagement: Awards, Bloghops, Linkups, etc. (sourcererblog.wordpress.com)
- All the Stuff… 1 (driftingthrough.com)