There is a winter storm bearing down on me right now, but the weather hasn’t turned yet and people are making jokes about it. If I don’t lose power, we are going to have a lot of fun here tomorrow. But I have to prepare for the possibility that I might lose power, so I am going into my workshop, and since I have not mastered the art of bilocation yet, that means I am going dark. Here is what I am doing in my workshop, just in case you are interested.
- Writing a message to everyone who is interested in working together to keep this conversation we’re having about mass surveillance going.
- Editing stuff and finding shareable art for a really cool Batman post from Jeremy on Wednesday, and possibly a Game of Thrones post as well.
- Thinking about what I can do to wrap up Zero to Hero (it’s almost over, and it has been worth it.)
- Isildur, dammit.
- Finishing all this stuff up, storing it on WordPress servers, and programming my robot minions to post it in my absence, just in case my power goes out.
- Other things I’ve left out.
Don’t be concerned about my person. I have plenty of crackers and blankets, and a lovely wife who will eventually be joining us here. I will be fine. I just want you to know that there are only two reasons this blog is going silent for more than 12 hours: hardware failure, or an act of god.