We don’t go a weekend without a music video, no matter what else we’re doing, so I’m gonna try this just to see what happens. I’ve got one of these scheduled to run every Sunday for the next five weeks. We’re featuring Minneapolis folk/rock group Reina del Cid and the Cidizens on Sundays all month long and hosting a discussion thread.
This is an open Blogging A to Z thread. You can use it to do any or all of the following.
- Share your best A to Z post from the previous week or one for a friend. (Only one of your own or for a friend, please.)
- Share your best finds from the A to Z list. (No more than two of these per week, please.)
- Chatter about how the challenge is going for you, or about A to Z in general. Ask questions and give one another advice. If you’ve survived previous A to Z Challenges, tell us a war story.
- Talk about the music. We don’t talk about the music enough around this place.
This week’s featured A to Z Blogger: Not a Punk Rocker
Finds of the week
- 26 Ways To Die in Medieval Hungary. Best. Theme. Evah!
- A Creative Mind is doing a Tolkien theme, and you know how I feel about some Tolkien. She’s also #100 on the list — which was Just Gene’O’s number until I bowed out with that blog. So, if I HAD done a Tolkien theme and been #100 on the list, we would be back-to-back Tolkien bloggers who never met until we did the A to Z Challenge about the same thing in the same year. How cool is that?
- Destino: Where Are the Rock Goddesses? (sourcererblog.wordpress.com)
- Efficient Blogging: The Power of Features (sourcererblog.wordpress.com)
- Embarking on A to Z! (victimtocharm.com)