If you are looking for Melissa’s Arrow review, scroll down. I am monkeying around with the schedule again, as I am wont to do.
I heard this song on a tv commercial a few days ago. Had no idea it was written by Roger Miller. Found this cover. Dude has a smooth voice, and he knows his banjo. The visual part is perfectly adequate, but a little fuzzy and the lighting is not the best. In other words, “artistic.” I like.
- I’m hosting the #WeekendCoffeeShare this week, so my coffee post will be at the Monster rather than my own blog.
- My #1000Speak post is done and in the queue at Just Gene’O. Since I am not doing a coffee post there this week, I’ll treat you to an excerpt tomorrow instead 😀 (Tell me I’m not good!)
- Feminist Friday is happening at The Lobster Dance, like, now.
- I will see you for #SundayBlogShare unless a big emergency happens.
- There will be Tolkien at the Monster on Monday, written by me!!