Hannah Givens and Therefore I Geek have collaborated on an editorial about technology and the future of International Relations. They published it yesterday. “Does Geek Culture Hold the Answers to National Security?”
Need I say more?
There’s already a fascinating discussion going on the thread between the three of us. You could join in and make us all even more happy than we already are. If what you need to make your social media life complete is to geek out on some IR with other smart people, today is your day!
That post is getting reblogged this weekend for those of you who don’t read during the week. Those of you who do read during the week are getting the early heads up. I am seeing just how many people I can interest in this discussion over the next few days, because I would really love to hook up with a few other bloggers who enjoy the IR chatter.
- My last Doctor Who post for series 8 is finally up at Part Time Monster.
- I am inviting a discussion at the Monster this weekend about how to organize next year’s Feminist Friday project. Diana won’t be around very much this weekend, but I assuredly will be.
- It will be several hours before this happens, but I have set aside time tonight to re-establish contact with all of you who were talking to me by email before I went on vacation and came back sick. Check your email tomorrow morning.
- In an unfollowing cycle with the ol’ Twitter account at the moment, but hoping to start a push this weekend to get @Sourcererblog‘s following stable above 5K. If you know any bloggers who don’t tweet with me but might like to, the next few days are a good time to make intros.
- Probably a reblog tomorrow for comics day, but I am reading The Killing Joke right this minute, and I plan to post about it fairly soon.
- Keep blogging, and have a fabulous week!