This week’s Feminist Friday discussion will be hosted at Part Time Monster. The topic will be #YesAllWomen and the post will be written by the Monster-In-Chief herself.
I’ve wanted to have one of these at PTM since we started. I’m glad it’s happening for the first time this week. PTM will have a post from a contributor on this topic tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and check it out. If you’re looking for a #YesAllWomen post right this minute, try this one by Gretchen of Drifting Though.
I’m making a minor change to the way I do things this week. Rather than reblog the post early, I’ll run my Follow Friday post first and reblog it after it’s been up for a few hours. Two reasons for this. First, I’m so closely-affiliated with PTM, it doesn’t make sense to reblog this post as soon as it publishes, because that will put the reblog in the news feeds at the same time as the post. Second, if we have good discussion going by the time I reblog it, I can talk about the discussion in the comment.
Here’s what we have for the rest of the week:
- A post from David of Comparative Geeks here tomorrow with summer reading recommendations for Marvel Comics fans.
- A Tolkien post from me at PTM by week’s end, probably tomorrow afternoon. It’s done except for the art and the editing.
- At least one real post from me at The Writing Catalog.
- Probably at least one random music video and one random photo just to round things out (you know me).
- At some point in the near future, I’m adding a few people to the blogroll and doing a “New to the Blogroll” post. That may have to wait for the weekend, but it’s coming soon.
Happy Wednesday, and have a fabulous rest-of-the-week!